Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 2, 2011

waste recycling services


A Super Last Minute New Year's Eve Decor- Another Disco Ball

I really had no plan of making this little ditty, but I saw shiny foil cupcake wrappers and as I find myself influenced by Aunt Peaches creative uses for culinary accessories, I was sold.



So to start with, I bought 3 containers of the cupcake wrappers and it ended up being just enough.

P.S. You get double the papers since there is a white liner between the foil ones...just look at the pile of crafting fodder I have left! Maybe I'll have to make a Lotus Blossom Ball like Aunt Peaches' in the link above.


You'll need:
  • Some kind of large ball, I used a paper lantern from Halloween (Dollar Store item!)
  • Foil Cupcake Wrappers 
  • Hot Glue and Gun



1) Begin by gluing the  wrappers onto the ball. **Remember that foil heats very well so be careful.




2.) When the ball is covered, you will glue another wrapper inside the ones already attached. First squish it a little...

...then glue it into the center of a wrapper.
I don't know if you can tell what you're looking at, but take a look at the wrappers below and you'll see the difference.


That's really it. Just hang it in a spot where it will catch the light and you will have a beautiful party decoration.

Source: backstitchbaby.blogspot.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét